Enabling Environments for Intrapreneurship and Social Innovation:
We invite you join a workshop on May 9 at the BMW Foundation on the topic of creating enabling environments for social innovation and intrapreneurship.
This workshop is part of a broader programme of research being conducted by The League of Intrapreneurs and Business Fights Poverty in partnership with DFID to develop practical tools and insights for leaders of innovation and systems change like you.
What can you expect?
- Be part of an intimate gathering of ~ 15-20 heads of innovation, social innovation or sustainability.
- Learn from the learnings of the study we have been carrying out since March.
- Listen to specific case examples of how companies are creating enabling environments for social innovation and intrapreneurship.
- Share your own experiences from the field -successes as well as challenges.
- Form trusted relationships with a cohort of peers and potential collaborators.
- Receive an invitation to deepen your understanding and insights by joining us as a project research partner